As Application Support, you must be able to work within the team that is you are assigned to. You will be responsible for documentation, training, and support on current and future IT systems across the business. Act as first-level backup support to IT Servicedesk in resolving reported incidents if required.
- Application Support – the first line of support on the IT applications assigned
- Aiding the IT team with application and system testing
- Aiding the Project team with new operational reports and testing
- Assisting the IT team with future implementations and rollouts
- Providing support and training of current and future IT applications to end-user level
- Work with the IT team to provide user training and management training procedures and documentation
- To create application and business processes documentation
- To create and manage documentation and procedures for all IT applications
- Involvement in requirement study and development of power platform solution.
- Learn up and support power platform (power app/power automation/etc)
Any additional and ad-hoc task assigned by immediate superior
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related IT field
- Must have at least 1-3 years of experience in any IT application support. Exposure to ERP systems is an advantage
- Ability to work under time pressure, manage multiple groups of users while maintaining a positive and patient attitude
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Comfortable with process/functional documentation
- Organizes own workload, sets priorities, and works within deadlines
- Excellent organization, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to process assignments in an efficient, accurate, and timely manner
- Able to work with minimum supervision, as well as able to contribute to team development.