Established in 2010, Talentbank Group is an enabler in the employability ecosystem, focused on producing career-ready candidates and helping them achieve better careers by connecting them with industry leaders who welcome world-class talent. By working with us, you will be able to network with the leading organizations in Malaysia.
The Employer Liaison Executive is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with potential and existing employers to create job opportunities for job seekers. The role requires a highly motivated and results-driven individual with excellent communication and negotiation skills, who can effectively promote the services and capabilities of the company to potential employers.
- Develop and execute sales and marketing strategies to attract new employers and job opportunities.
- Identify and cultivate relationships with potential and existing employers to create job openings.
- Understand the needs of employers and job seekers and effectively communicate the value proposition of the company’s services and capabilities.
- Represent the company in meetings, job fairs, and other events to promote its brand and services.
- Create and maintain accurate records of employer contacts and job openings in a customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Work collaboratively with other teams to ensure the timely delivery of services to job seekers and employers.
- Negotiate and close job placement deals with employers to meet revenue targets.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, labor market data, and hiring practices to develop effective sales and marketing strategies.
- Provide regular reports and updates on employer engagement, job placement success rates, and revenue growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, sales, business administration, or a related field.
- Fresh Graduate are welcomed to apply.
- 3-5 years of experience in sales, marketing, or business development, preferably in a staffing or workforce development setting. (Added Advantage)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills, with the ability to effectively sell the value proposition of the company’s services to employers.
- Experience in developing and executing sales and marketing strategies, including lead generation, cold calling, and networking.
- Knowledge of CRM systems, sales pipelines, and other sales tools and techniques.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to achieve business objectives.
- Results-driven mindset with the ability to meet or exceed revenue targets.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to use data to drive decision-making.
The role is critical in developing and maintaining relationships with potential and existing employers to create job opportunities for job seekers. The successful candidate will have a mix of sales, marketing, and business development skills, as well as the ability to build and maintain relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders.