- Carry out the evaluation, verification and development of machine vision application system.
- To analyse and implement customer requirements and resolve software issues towards the feasibility of design within time.
- Analyses needs and specifications to produce preliminary vision product concepts based on techno-economic factors and technological restrictions.
- Develop vision hardware and software for vision modules, automation, and jigs and fixtures.
- For design verifications, perform engineering calculations and simulations.
- Participate in a team for on-site equipment setup, commissioning, and buyoff.
- Preferably familiar with Keyence programming.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree/Post Graduate in Engineering (preferably Electrical/Electronic/Mechatronics/Mechanical), Computer Science/Software, Automation or equivalent.
- Knowledge in machine vision is an added advantage.
- Have the ability to prioritize, multitasking and work under pressure.
- Possess good communication skill.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Work location: Krubong or Malim, Melaka.