- Helping businesses leverage data and identify opportunities for improvement, spot trends, as well as recognise potential issues and offer solutions. Their work is aimed towards improving efficiency, increasing productivity, and driving profits for the business.
- Design/perform business oriented, comprehensive, accurate reporting system/dashboard & analysis to monitor the performance of the business, to locate risk and discover potential business opportunity.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to understand certain business cases and challenges, providing conclusions and advise based on the data analysis.
- Work closely with data product team aka IT team to conduct data/report automation projects to drive business.
- Providing insightful analysis to management for decision making.
- Work with colleagues in business/ commercial team for understanding data insights and handing data product training.
- Forecast and planning for campaign with post mortem review.
- Communicating insights to senior management and across the organization.
- Bachelor’s/Master Degree, preferably in Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics or Business/Marketing management.
- 3 years + working experience in business performance analysis reporting, data analysis, with independent thoughts and insight, ability to perceive opportunities from mass data.
- Experienced SQL skill.
- Experience in leading cross BU level analysis projects.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Results and detail orientated with a strong emphasis on problem-solving.
- Ecommerce experience is a plus.
- LOCAL MALAYSIANS ONLY.