We provide great opportunities for enthusiastic graduates and young professionals to join our organization as a Professional Placement to transition into the workplace. As a Professional Placement trainee, you will be assigned to a department based on your study background and interest. We have professional placements in Human Resource, Marketing and Communications, Business Strategy, Business Development, Sales, Operations & Administration, Information Technology, and more.
What do I need?
– Able to commit to a minimum of 3 months to gain full exposure;
– Completed a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study;
– High proficiency in English both in written and oral communication;
– Good communication and people skills.
Necessary technical, functional or language skills
– Able to report remotely or physically to work on a regular and punctual basis;
– Working knowledge and implementation of Google Suite, computers and current communication technology as work tools;
– Detail-oriented and good administrative skills;
– Ability to establish and maintain a cooperative and effective working relationship with others;
– Understanding of SOLS 24/7 values, principles and objectives and demonstrated ability to put them into practice in the workplace;
– Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multidisciplinary team.
What will I do?
– Assist with achieving business goals;
– Fulfil tasks set out by your supervisor;
– Support with current and upcoming projects;
– Participate in meetings, team building and events;
– Bringing positive energy to the company;
– Foster good relationships with staff members;
– Willing to learn about aspects of the company;
– Weekly report to your supervisor.