1) To attend all export customers’ enquiries efficiently and effectively
2) To ensure all shipments are promptly delivered through effective arrangement and coordination with planning and warehouse dept. to meet customers’ requirements.
3) To ensure potential and new customers’ prospect are established
4) To monitor and follow up customer payments are received timely and no bad debts incurred
5) Handling of customer feedback and claims effectively
6) Coordinate all customer requirements in term of delivery option, documentations, and payment methods.
7) Order handling comply with ISO standard
;s Degree or higher in any discipline.
2) 1-2 years experience as Sales Coordinator and relevant experience is an advantage.
3) Fresh graduates / Final Semester interns are encouraged to apply as training will be provided.
4) Result-oriented and able to achieve sales target.
5) Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified. Thank you.