- To supervise, execute and monitor the production activities within an assigned section to ensure reliable and optimal operation of production facilities which includes processes, equipment and facility so as to achieve targeted production levels within quality, safety, occupational hygiene and cost requirements.
- To assist Technical Team in all trials, process improvements and validations conducted in the Compounding, Dipping and ET areas to ensure compliance with set objectives and timeline.
- To plan, administer and review primary production activities to maximize throughput, optimize resource use, control cost and maintain quality standards.
- Coordinate with Planning Team to determine production planning that meets market orders and stocks requirements in the quality, quantity and time frame as required by customers and internal planning requirements.
- To ensure all operations are performed in accordance with the relevant statutory regulations, company procedure, machinery manufacturers’ guidelines and standards.
- To ensure operations are effectively manned, supervised and controlled during all times of planned production including nights, weekend and public holidays.
- To ensure timely and accurate submission of reports including daily production, monthly and incident investigations.
- To plan, supervise and execute all compounding, dipping and electronic testing operation in a manner whereby the products are manufactured with high quality, high productivity and conform to the required specifications.
- To involve in the new development of new improvements, quality problem analysis and equipment or production line trouble-shooting.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Candidates with 1-2 years of experience are encouraged to apply.
- Experience in latex field will be added advantage.
- Ability to have supervisory skills to manage subordinates.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Senai.