About the company
Soundlife Hearing is a hearing healthcare centre, which offers hearing tests and hearing aid as a solution for hearing loss. We serve hearing-impaired people of all ages, particularly the elderly group.
About the Job:
• 6 Working Days with OT allowances
• EPF + Socso, Medical / Leave Benefit
• Salary is based on experience and determined by performance
You are responsible for making sure Soundlife Hearing is a happy and peaceful place to work, as well as making our customer feels homey.
• To perform customer service tasks with the main responsibility to communicate with our beloved clients on request of product information, appointments scheduling, updates of status etc either via texting or calling.
• To perform daily administration tasks in terms of invoicing, data entry, handling shipments, inventory etc.
• To assist the audiologist clinically whenever the needs arise.
• Assist in marketing campaigns and activities
• Required language(s): Candidate must be able to converse well in English & Malay. Being able to speak in different Chinese will be considered first.
• Minimum 1 year of work experience in the retail or clinic field.
• Experienced working in customer service line will be an added advantage.
• Patient and friendly attitude
• Positive-minded, can work independently as well as in a group.
• Responsive and a team player.
• Well organized and able to work according to SOPs.