The IT analyst is expected to take on a wide spectrum of IT-related responsibilities, including:
- Implementing IT and network infrastructure and managing IT projects;
- Monitoring and managing the consumption of Web services and system application of Servers (physical, virtual, and cloud) on the company network;
- Setting up, managing, diagnosing, troubleshooting, configuring, and supporting day to day IT operations from simple network settings to firewall policies, user access, IT hardware and computers as well as laptops;
- Providing remote and on-site end-user IT Support, weekly preventive maintenance and detective measures to monitor the health of the critical systems;
- Aiding in the implementation, maintenance and audit of network security technologies.
- Conducting the regular housekeeping (patch management and deployment) and maintenance of all workstations, physical and virtual servers, as well as network devices;
- Overseeing IT asset management and documentation;
- Liaising with 3rd party providers/vendors;
- Providing training on IT systems and cyber security to end users.
- Demonstrable proficiency in systems administration (Linux / Window), network administration (DNS, IPsec, VPN, SSH, Firewall, QoS, Load Balancing and/or Routing Protocols);
- Knowledge in programming and scripting languages such as PHP, Python and/or Perl;
- Knowledge in setting up, configuring, and managing email, web, and database servers;
The following would put you at an advantage:
- Experience in setting up, configuring, and managing LDAP and Active Directory Users and Computers (GPO, Join Domain, User Account Management);
- Experience in setting up and managing Windows and Linux servers;
- Exposure to Open Source technologies, Virtualisation (VMware, Xen, and Hypervisor), Cloud Services,
- Backup & Synchronisation, Clustering & Replication, Ghosting and Imaging, Network and data security, and VBA.
- Fresh graduates who are analytical, resourceful, hardworking, and have the ability to work independently and under pressure are welcome.