CLICK HERE TO APPLY DIRECTLY ON HLB CAREERS
- The HLB PROTÉGÉ (Professional Training and Education for Graduating Entrepreneurs) Program equips graduates with the knowledge and skills to succeed in the finance industry.
- Graduates selected for the PROTÉGÉ – Hong Leong Bank Apprentice Program will undergo 8 months learning exposure and on-the job learning experience across the support functions of the Bank such as Credit Administration and Trade Operations.
- Apprentice trainees will be provided with the right exposure in the banking industry, learn the importance of effective management of risk/compliance and grow a career in learning how to adopt and maintain industry-leading standards.
– Malaysian citizens below 25 years of age.
– Fresh graduates with a CGPA of 3.2 & above or equivalent professional qualification.