Capital Dynamics is recruiting Front-End Developer to work with an energetic team in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Building and maintaining a user-friendly website-browsing experience, solving various browser compatibility or other front-end problems;
- Continuously optimising web architecture, web pages, and user experience (UX);
- Researching front-end technical development and providing development structure relevant to project requirements.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in IT or Computer Science;
- The ability to accurately design CSS structure, and make pages that conform with w3c specifications;
- Experience in using Version Control System e.g. Git, SVN, etc;
- Experience with RESTful web services design, development, and integration into web applications will be an advantage;
- Proficient understanding of how to resolve cross-browser compatibility issues and optimise performance;
- Knowledge of any one of the following but not limited to Python, Django, Node.js, and JAVA Spring will be at an advantage.
- You should have an innovative and pioneering spirit, initiative, and a meticulous and responsible personality. Good communication skills and team spirit are also a must.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.