Here at Esthetics International Group, we are committed to nurturing talents by providing students with internships opportunities as a gateway to gain real-world working experience. Our interns would be given the opportunity to explore their professional interests with the guidance of our teams.
- Assist in day-to-day payment, administrative and any finance related activities;
- Assist in preparing daily report;
- Assist in preparing company research report;
- Assist in accounts receivables and account payables;
- Ensuring in timely closing of monthly accounts;
- Handle of filing, keep record and assuring accurate documents filing;
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations;
- Any ad-hoc tasks assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/ Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or relevant discipline;
- Skilled in the use of MS Office tools including Outlook (or related email tool) Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Experienced with designing skills preferred;
- Internship period: minimum 3 months to 6 months;
- Candidates must be willing to work at Bukit Jelutong, Shah Alam.