· Computers & IT
· Home Appliances & Improvement
· Pet Supplies
· Kids & Toys
· Tools & Hardware
· Personal Transports
· Health & Beauty
· Sporting Equipment
● Plan, strategize and execute online growth plan through astute pricing strategies, sales promotions, marketplace listing optimizations, email marketing and online advertisement.
● Conduct research to analyze market trends, customer behavior and competitive landscape.
● Analyze research and execute growth plans in provided categories.
● Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data.
● Manage and maintain: Marketplace listing contents and ranking, category sales, pricing strategy, inventory forecast in accordance with sales strategies.
● Any ad-hoc tasks as assigned by HOD.
● Candidates must possess at least an Advanced Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
● Fresh graduate or at least 1 year work experience in the e-Commerce industry.
● High level of analyzing data and computer literacy (eg. Microsoft Suite and willing to learn new software).
● High level of excel/google sheet proficiency.
● Ability to multitask and communicate clearly and concisely.
● Demonstrate the ability to work under pressure and collaborate in cross cultural team settings.
● Self-motivated and target driven.
● Proactive, responsible, organized and able to work independently.
● Good command of written and spoken English.
● Added advantage to those with Sales background.
● Sales bonuses
● Casual work culture
● Ability to travel to Sydney, Australia (HQ)
● Medical Allowance
● Exposure working with multiple nationality