- Medical coverage
- Career advancement opportunity
- Monday – Friday (9-6)
- Overseeing projects within the entire group of companies , including overseeing the development of new products and services as well as new internal information systems and applications, new technology integrations, and infrastructure build-outs. The person will also the member of digital transformation team in performing requirement study, define evaluation criteria, criteria assessment and present recommended proposal.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and implement projects successfully as per project stakeholders expectations.
- Manage all activities of IT projects following the project management lifecycle activities – ensuring the projects complete on time, within budget and meeting the expected scope.
- Drive and/or support RFI, RFQ, RFP and POC activities for new IT initiatives.
- Prepare and document proposal to justify selection of vendors, consultants and/or IT solutions.
- Develop and maintain the project plan, project schedule and project budget.
- Monitor and track closely project milestones, manage Issues, risks and develop the mitigating plan.
- Conduct proper escalation of issues/risks where and when appropriate and required.
- Candidate must possess Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or the equivalent experience.
- 4-6 years’ extensive knowledge of project management standards, processes, procedures and guidelines as well as various IT project methodologies and life cycles.
- Adept at managing multiple projects and stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Knowledge of Business intelligence; E-commerce; digital transformations; big data tech; AI/ML technologies at level of handling projects is a plus.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification will be an advantages.
OTHER ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENT(S):
- Good analytical, problem solving and technical skills.
- Good communication skills at both verbal and written levels.
- Good teamwork, interpersonal & relationship-building skills.